Sunday, October 10, 2010

Buckskin Lily Turns 49 (again!!)

Yes, it was that time again--my birthday.  September 23rd seems to roll around more & more quickly every year.  But it wasn't so bad.  49's OK...I should know, I've been trying it out for several years now (we won't mention how many).  Our friends, Ken & Connie, were here visiting from California, so they got to celebrate with me.  I got a new electronic keyboard (the musical kind) & had my favorite meal of Alaskan king crab legs for dinner.  It was wonderful & I was stuffed.  Here I am posing with my cake (I made it myself, I might add!!)  It was really a very nice birthday...wish you'd been here to party with me!!  Until next time...

Lots of love!! xoxo
Buckskin Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers