Saturday, November 12, 2011

Luke & Roger Visit from CA

Roger & Luke came to visit for a few days of antelope & deer hunting.  Unfortunately, Noah didn't take any photos for me.  However, I was present for Luke's first horseback riding lesson with grandpa.  Here he is on Roxie with grandpa on the lead line.  Luke & Roxie were doing so well, though, that Luke was able to take the reins himself:


Since Roger & Luke happened to be here on Halloween, we all went downtown for Trick or Treating on Sheridan Ave.  This was our first time to attend the event, since Noah & I are a little old to go ourselves.  Here are Roger & Luke, I mean Mario, in the middle of the street before the Trick or Treating got started:



Well, that's all I have for photos of Roger & Luke's visit.  Maybe next time they come Noah will take some more pictures, so I'll have more to blog about.  Guess that's about it for today...I'm ready to hit the sack.

Talk to you soon,
Buckskin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers