Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's Noah's Birthday (Again)!!

I can't believe it, but I've been at this blog for over a year now, because this is the second of Noah's birthday's I've reported on.  We had a quiet day at home...but per tradition, the birthday person got to name their favorite dinner.  I made Noah chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, and chocolate cake.  Here's Noah setting to the cake all by himself.  I think he would have eaten it all if he hadn't been so full of steak & potatoes.

He'd already opened his present in the morning & I actually surprised him this year!  YAY!  That's a hard thing to do.  Here he is ripping into the package:

And what was it?  A new range box!! How exciting!!  Now Noah has another project to work on (he doesn't have enough yet)!!


Well, that wraps up the festivities for this week.  Buckskin's birthday is next week, so look for more exciting news then.  Buckskin's also going to be appearing in a cowboy fashion show at the Powell Assisted Living Center this weekend.  Exciting doings!!  I'll have all the details for you soon...keeping watching.  Until then..

Lots of love,
Buckskin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers