Sunday, September 5, 2010

Noah Shoots Legends at Cajon (California)

We're not in Wyoming anymore!  Noah takes a 2nd in Senior Duelist--the competition's a lot stiffer in California than it is up here in Wyoming & Montana.

But he did manage to take a 1st in Long Range Rifle.  Way to go, Noah!! (Are his eyes opened or closed?)



Here's Guy Wolf, Molly McRuger & Noah...where's RJ?  (Is he taking the photo?)...& why is Guy Wolf mocking the vertically challenged?  Hmm??  Short people have feelings too!

And where is Buckskin Lily, you ask?  She's at home in Wyoming...working!!  Isn't that special???  No worries...I'll be there next year for sure!!!

Well...I'd tell you all about everything that went on, but I wasn't there...so all I have to go by are these photos.  Hope you enjoy them.  I'll write again as soon as something interesting happens around here.  Hey, we're going to Billings tomorrow to pick up the new furniture for the basement bedroom!  That's exciting!  I'll put up some photos once it's installed.  Talk to you all soon.

Love,
Buckskin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers