Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Day of Class

I don't know if you can see them, but when I went out to the garage to get in my Jeep and drive into town for my last day of class with the Korean teachers, I heard the strangest sound.  I went outside and looked up, and there were hundreds of Canada geese flying overhead.  I yelled to Noah to come outside, and gave him my camera (I was taking it with me to class for a final class photo).  He was able to snap a few shots of the birds flying overhead...don't know if you can see them that well, but here it is anyway.  They just kept coming in waves and waves.  Hundreds of them.  And were are so loud!  They honk constantly as they fly (all of them at the same time!)  You'd think they'd lose their voices!  It was really cool...had to share!!!

Even though I'm not teaching at the college anymore, I was lucky enought to get to teach one class to the Korean teachers this semester.  I did an Intensive American pronunciation course with them, and as is my long-standing tradition (unbroken in 25 years!)  I took an all-class photo on the last day.  These guys really didn't want to do it, but I appreciate the fact that they humored me.  Here we all are:

YAY!!!  We finished!!!  (Can you spot me without my buckskins on?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers