Monday, October 5, 2009

Good Morning, Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Talk about an early winter!  Jeez!  Last Tuesday it was in the 80's and now it feels like December!  The snow started yesterday morning, but it wasn't sticking.  It continued overnight, though--and this is what we got.  It's snowing steadily now & is expected to keep doing so all day and into the night.  The 10-day forecast is not looking warm--we'll be hovering around freezing for highs and a few nights are expected to get down into single digits!  I hope this is only a temporary condition--it's barely fall!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more nice weather before winter really hits--but this has spurred me to get busy planning our tropical getaway for January!  Anyway, I'm glad I get to work from home today.  That is a blessing.  I don't like messing around on the roads when it's like this.  To all of my friends in sunny Southern California:  WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!  Talk to you all soon...

Love,
Buckskin Lily







So  much for the garden this year...

And here's the view out the front window...(I'm not going outside!  Are you crazy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers