Friday, September 25, 2009

Buckskin Lily Turns 50!!


It actually happened two days ago, but I haven't had the time or inclination to get around to posting the details since then.  50 doesn't feel so bad.  I don't exactly know what I was expecting--maybe trumpets and heavenly choirs--not too sure?  But it's OK.  I had a nice quiet day--a really nice walk in the morning--it was a BEAUTIFUL day...sunny, warm, no wind...just perfect.  Did a little work, ran in to the office for a short meeting & then came home for my birthday feast:  a mountain of crab legs, a little filet mignon and a nice hot fudge sundae with cherry ice cream for dessert.  All my favorites--and NO cholesterol in any of it! Opened my present...took a few calls & emails.  A nice, low-key event just the way I like it.  I was so worried I'd get a horrid surprise party with black balloons & armbands--now THAT's depressing.  Luckily, I was spared--everyone heeded my warnings & for that I'm TRULY grateful.  Thank you all...Gotta get to bed, got to get up early tomorrow to go to Billings, MT for their last shoot of the season.  Boo-Hoo!  Hope I do OK...I'll take some photos & tell you all about it soon.  We're also having a shooting party here at the ranch on Sunday.  Some of the Korean teachers are coming over to try their hand at some cowboy guns--I'll fill you in on all of that as well--as soon as I possibly can.  Have a great weekend & I'll talk to everyone soon. 

Love,
Buckskin

What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers