Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Noah Regrets!!!

Those who know me also know my husband, Noah Regrets.  Well, today was Noah's birthday!!!  I'm not going to tell you his age, because that's fairly irrelevant.   However, I will tell you that I think he had a really great time today.  We took our mule (not the 4-legged kind) & our dogs down the canal road a little way & parked up on a little hill overlooking the Buffalo Bill Reservoir where we enjoyed a picnic lunch.   I'd made some yummy Dijon potato salad (with potatoes from our garden), some fried/baked Parmesan chicken & Noah's favorite--fudgy brownies with a ton of walnuts (in lieu of a birthday cake).  The weather couldn't have been more perfect & even the bugs stayed away.  As we were sitting there eating, I saw the UPS truck driving up the road in the distance & when we got back home, Noah's birthday package was waiting there for him to open.  Perfect timing!  A special day!!!  Enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers