Sunday, September 20, 2009

How a Cowgirl Stays in Shape


How's a cowgirl to stay in shape, especially when there aren't any shoots going on?  One great way is to take her cowboy (and her dogs) on a nice Sunday morning walk.  (And now that I'm not teaching anymore, I can actually ENJOY my weekends--no more lesson plans to write or piles and piles of papers & essays to grade!  Yahoo!  Is this how the other half lives?  I'm loving it!)  Anyway, you can't beat a wonderful hike on a beautiful Sunday morning, and we're so very lucky...it isn't everyone who can walk out their front door into some of the most beautiful scenery in the world!!  They brag about their big sky in Montana--but look at our Wyoming sky--it looks pretty big to me! We saw a nice big antelope buck and doe on our walk--but they ran off before I could get a picture of them (yeah--sure!)  And as usual, Suzy finished up her walk with a dip in the canal to cool off her feet.  Noah's cooking up some venison tacos for lunch, so I'd better get going--hiking always gives me a big appetitie--and those tacos are sure smelling good.  Talk to you in a few.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 

Love,
Buckskin Lily



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers