Sunday, September 27, 2009

Buckskin & Noah's Shooting School!!





Even though I didn't win yesterday, I still had a great weekend full of shooting fun.  Today Noah & I had a great time hosting five of the Incheon 40 at our ranch for an afternoon of shooting.  After a quick safety briefing, we got right into gun handling with everyone shooting some .22 rifles off-hand.  Next, everyone took turns shooting their rifles from a rest & they did fantastically!  Either I'm a great teacher, or they were great students, because everyone was shooting bull's eyes all afternoon!  After the rifle shooting everyone bravely took turns firing my shotgun, Black Betty, & they were really good sports about it--'cause I know she kicks.  Next we did some pistol shooting at a steel cowboy target & everyone did a super job again.  They were hitting 5 out of 5 every time.  VERY impressive!  We finished off  by shooting the 6mm at a 200 yard dinger & several people hit the mark.  VERY, VERY impressive!!  These gals & guy are good! I think we need to sign them all up for some cowboy action shooting!!  Afterwards, we all went upstairs for some chicken enchiladas & hot fudge sundaes.  What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!  Can't think of anything better--wonderful company, good food & fun with guns!!  Yee-hah!!








2 comments:

  1. Hi, Buckskin Lily!Thank you again for inviting us. I had a great time! unforgettable weekend! Arrrr it was fun, fun, fun!!All of your food were great, too. I think now I'm not gonna satisfied with any Mexican food. You spoiled me! I shouldn't have had that ice cream with hot fudge for my diet, but, what the heck! It was so good. I hope to see you soon. Bye! Love, Janis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, you're SO welcome! Noah & I had a great time as well!! If you were staying here longer, we'd have to turn you into a cowgirl--you're a fantastic shot!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Personal Injury Lawyers
Personal Injury Lawyers